Mycoaway G398 Mycoplasma Elimination Cocktail
2 x 1.0ml (濃縮)
黴漿菌污染細胞，會誘導細胞內之蛋白質表現；例如染色體畸變(chromosome aberrations)，造成細胞型態改變及影響細胞生長。因此Abmgood發展一系列黴漿菌除去(Mycoplasma Elimination Cocktail)試劑，Mycoaway。Abmgood提供之黴漿菌除去試劑Mycoaway，其在市場上具有競爭力，其可移除超過70種以上Mycoplasma species。僅需要4次處理 (2週時程)。1:1,000倍稀釋為治療。10,000倍稀釋做為預防。Mycoaway 在經由基因點陣分析中，不會造成細胞毒理反應。是黴漿菌除去的最佳選擇。
Mycoplasma contamination is one of the most challenging problem of daily cell culture. Commonly used antibiotics in cell culture are not effective against mycoplasma contamination. Mycoplasma can damage precious cell lines by inducing cellular changes, such as chromosome aberrations, changes in cell morphology and cell growth. For this reason, scientists at abm have developed qPCR-based assay for mycoplasma contamination (PCR Mycoplasma Detection Kit (G238)) and Mycoplasma Elimination Cocktail (Mycoaway). Compared to similar products on the market, our Mycoaway is much more potent that can eliminate over 50 different species of mycoplama contamination with only 4 treatment. In addition, the drug showed no toxicity to any cell under treatment as determent by gene array assay.
2. 可移除超過70種以上Mycoplasma species。
3. 僅需要4次處理 (2週時程)。
-direct addition of cocktail to cell culture medium – no change to routine cell culture methods needed.
-effectively eliminates over 70 types of mycoplasma species – broad range.
-not cytotoxic to most mammalian cell lines.
-eliminates mycoplasma in less than 2 weeks (4 cell passages).
Store at -20°C
Mycoplasma contamination detection and mycoplasma elimination customer service are also provided, please refer to the Mycoplasma Detection and Elimination Service page for details.
Mycoplasma Elimination Protocol
1. a) For adherent cells:
i. Trypsinize cells of 80- 90% confluency and check for complete detachment.
ii. Centrifuge cells at 1500rpm for 10mins. Discard the supernatant, then resuspend cells using appropriate amount of complete culture medium. Make sure to break all visible cell clumps.
b) For suspension cells:
i. Prepare cell suspension using usual method to a cell density of 1X 106 cells/ml in complete culture medium.
2. Add Mycoplasma Elimination Cocktail at a 1:1000 dilution (1μl of cocktail per 1ml of medium) to cell suspension from step 1.a.ii. or 1.b.i. and mix carefully.
3. Transfer the mixture from step 2 to a sterile culture dish and incubate at usual conditions for 3 days.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for 3 more times or 4 cell passages. The culture should be mycoplasma free after the final treatment.
5. Confirm the success of mycoplasma elimination using the Mycoplasma PCR Detection Kit (Cat No. G238).
Recommendations for Optimal Results
• Two weeks after treatment, test the cell culture for mycoplasma using the Mycoplasma PCR Detection Kit (Cat No. G238) to ensure that fresh infections do not arise.• Discard all media used for contaminated cell cultures. Use fresh media in order to prevent future mycoplasma infections due to contaminated media.